Friday, November 13, 2009

November 9 - November 13

I sent home a note today regarding our two upcoming Field Trips. I also sent home a Boston Pizza Special Lunch order form. Please let me know if either of these notes did not make it home!

We had our Remembrance Day assembly on Tuesday. Many wishes for peace were shared as well as many nice songs were sung. I hope everyone took time on Wednesday to remember and share their wishes for peace.

Today was a very busy day in our classroom. Everyone was wearing green and white to show their Rider Pride! We had an Extreme Pita special lunch. Thank you to Sarah's mom and Mira's mom for handing out the lunches and supervising us (we were a bit hyper today!) We had HOPE students come out from the University. They set up 10 stations in the gym for the kids to go through. Everyone looked like they had a ton of fun!! I'm sure your child will tell you all about it!

I try to update our classroom news blog every Friday night. Please make sure to check it out to see what we have been doing.

Please put the word "Banana" in your child's agenda when you have read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment