Thursday, February 9, 2012

RAZ Kids

As you may have heard, we have started RAZ kids in our classroom!!

RAZ kids is an online reading program that your child can access wherever there is an Internet connection. They can listen to a story, read a story and then fill out a quiz about the story. I have put each individual child at their instructional level. As they complete each level they will get moved up to the next level. Your child earns stars for completing the activities. They can go to the Raz Rocket to spend their stars!!

We will be using RAZ kids as part of out Listening to Reading cycle during Daily 5. I encourage you to use it at home as well! I sent home a card today with their login information.

We've talked about how blogging helps us work on our writing and RAZ kids helps with our reading. They seem to be excited about both!!

Please email me if you have any questions or concerns!

I hope that you enjoy RAZ kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment