Friday, June 12, 2015

June 8th - June 11th

Dancing with ribbons outside on a beautiful sunny day. 

It is hard to believe that we only have 9 days left together!  : (

Some of you may have heard that this will be my last year at Jack MacKenzie School.  I am sad to be leaving such an amazing place but excited for a new challenge and adventure.  I have accepted a position as a teacher librarian at Argyle and George Ferguson schools.  It is hard to leave the classroom but I will be able to serve more students and teachers in this new role.  I will look back on this year with such fond memories.  This has been such a special and amazing group of kids.  

I will slowly start sending stuff home over the next week so please make sure your child has his/her backpack each day.  I would like the majority sent home by the 23rd of June.

On June 25th I will send home the report card and a Grade 2 memory book as a keepsake for you and your child.  We will be working on these over the next few days.  Please note that it is a 2:30 dismissal time on this day!

Please ensure that you have sent back any school library books and have paid all outstanding fees online.  

Upcoming Dates:
  • June 16th - Swimming at LAWSON POOL (1-2) 
  • June 19th - Candy Cane Park and Swimming at LAWSON POOL (2-3)
  • June 24th - Swimming at Regent Pool (1-2)
  • June 25th - Movie Trip to the Galaxy Cinema.  Last day of school.  Early dismissal at 2:30. Report cards will be sent home on this day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment