Friday, June 26, 2015

THANK YOU

I wanted to THANK everyone for all of the kind words that I have received through emails and cards this week. These mean more than you know! I am still teary eyed!

Thank you for the classroom gift and all of the individual gifts that I received.  I was not expecting to be spoiled like I was.  It was a gift to share your children with you this year and I am sad to see the year end.  I had an amazing class this year and have loved coming to work each and every day. Please give your child a big hug from me!!

Please keep in touch.  I would love to hear an update from your child any time!

Have a safe summer and make lots of fun memories with your family!

Here are a few pictures from our bubble day!

Bubble Art

Bubble Art

Bubble gum blowing contest.

Outside bubble play. 

Mr. Bartlett turned the sprinklers on for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment